Entertech manage other companies IT systems like mail servers, dns servers, system integrations, new deployments, customizations, VM’s, network devices etc. Entertech can take the uptime ownership for the manage devices and able to provide 24×7 support as per SLA (Service Layer Agreement). Maintain all the process as per ITIL and provide the industry standard support.
1. Network Security:
Today’s organizations face an increasing number of threats across their network – at the perimeter, across the LAN and WAN, and at endpoints. Protecting them all can result in security sprawl, an ever-increasing set of product that are hard to manage and result in inconsistent security. ENTERTECH offer advanced security features such as intrusion prevention , anti-spam, web content filtering. With a unified architecture, our network security solutions provides core technologies that enable you to deploy a consistent, high level of security throughout your entire organization.
2. Design , implement & maintain enterprise network (Any scale):
ENTERTECH is well versed in providing enterprise organizations with solutions focused on network infrastructure. Our people have worked with large service provider organizations and are highly skilled in enterprise designs including complex routing and interoperability concerns. ENTERTECH ensuring efficient routing, cost-effective equipment allocation and deployment, and evaluating new higher speed standards. Redundant network architecture from router configurations, load balancing, to evaluating service providers to ensure SLAs on performance and responsiveness.
3. Bandwidth Manager:
Bandwidth management involves monitoring then measuring the performance of data networking traffic over the data links to avoid filling the links which causes poor performance.
Bandwidth management from Managed Communications enables your business to benefit by getting:
- Get better information – you can better understand your bandwidth usage .
- Faster application speed – bandwidth management can allocate bandwidth to key critical applications enabling better performance
- Reduce unwanted traffic – you can isolate P2P users or bandwidth hogs on your network so that you control the quality of performance seen across your data connections
- More bandwidth – you can achieve up to 35 times the throughput with bandwidth management services. In most cases you can count on doubling your throughput without a network upgrade.