CAREER OPPURTUNITY at ENTERTECH
MERN Stack Developer
|Front End||Back End||DB||Technical||Personal|
- Tailwind CSS
(Minimum 3 complete live projects)
- Understand Responsive design well
- Express/Sails/ Loopback
(will be added as a plus, need to show git repo)
- PL SQL
(will be added as
a plus if expert in SQL queries)
- Git (must have)
- Linux basic commands
- VS Code
- Browser developer tools
- API Security
- Maintain Time
- Feature/Problem Complexity and time analysis
- Always connected
- WPM 40+ (must have)
- Keyboard shortcut Expert
- Must love hackathon or long coding hours
- Own the work
- Implementation of a robust set of services / APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Create a Web application front end as per design comps
- Build modular and reusable components
- Adapt to established coding standards and group procedures and get guidance as necessary from Senior UI Developers/Tech Leads
- Plan and estimate their project in an accurate time format (hours, days, weeks), owning the entire project and becoming a subject matter expert (SME) and sharing that knowledge with others
- Properly document their code through comments and documentation/diagrams
- Improve code quality as they receive and learn from continuous feedback in their tech reviews and begin to give their own tech reviews to other developers
- Deliver projects with quality and in a time-efficient manner. They should progressively deliver their features faster
- Collaborate with our partners (PdM, Creative, UX, QE, Backend, Senior UI Developers)
- Conduct testing on multiple devices and browsers before committing their code, creating unit test cases with ample coverage
- Understand entire SDLC (software development life cycle) process
- Ensure design consistency with our coded style guide (CSG)
- Familiarity with our process tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Understand and implement good practices for SEO, Site Performance, Accessibility and Cross-Browser compatibility
- Influence architecture stack and standards through increased collaboration with other developers
- Demonstrate leadership through Tech Talks, presentations
- Experience with a mobile-first approach and responsive design
- Good understanding of backend technologies such as Node JS or Python.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary based on your experience, skill set;
- We only work 5 days/week
- A great and inspiring group of people to work with;
- Lots of vacation time. Two weeks for Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha
- Annual Tour.
- Performance bonus.
- Increment: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Learning opportunity.
- Friendly and WORLD-CLASS work environment
- Remote Working fascility based on engagement